Experienced Heating Contractors in Annapolis, MD
W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has served residents in Annapolis, MD, and the surrounding areas since 1983. We continue that tradition with honest furnace repair and installation backed by our 100% guarantee. Our family-owned and -operated company is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and dependable solutions by licensed, insured, and bonded technicians. Contact us for emergency repair service or to schedule a free estimate for furnace installation.
Furnace Installation by Qualified HVAC Professionals
Choosing a qualified HVAC technician for a new furnace installation is essential to enjoying years of comfortable heat during the winter. Our team has been supplying affordable plumbing services in residential and commercial buildings for nearly four decades. We have the experience and knowledge to ensure you receive the right type of furnace for your home or commercial space. We will take the time to help you understand important considerations when deciding on the kind of furnace to install, such as:
- Type of System – We’ll discuss whether a split or packaged system will work best for you.
- Fuel Source – There are energy-efficient options for gas, electric, and oil heating sources.
- Zoning – Are there parts of your home that get hotter or colder than others? We can divide these areas into zones for precise temperature control.
- Installation – Furnaces need to be set up and vented correctly to ensure the safety of your family.
Common Signs You Need Furnace Repair
If your heat is not working at all, contact W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for emergency furnace repair. However, before you end up with no heat, there are some common signs that your heating system needs attention. Our experience with various heating systems and in-depth knowledge of HVAC systems means that we are well-qualified to handle any repair you need. Call us immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Loud Noises or Strange Sounds – Your heating system should run relatively quietly, other than the usual hum of an appliance. But as it ages, parts can become loose or worn, resulting in banging, squealing, or cracking noises.
- High Heating Bills – A consistent pattern of higher heating bills usually means that the system is working harder than it should to provide heat. This is a likely sign that it needs repair.
- Inadequate Heat – No heat or low heat from vents could be signs of a faulty blower, dirty filter, or a blockage or leak in the ducts. We can investigate to find the cause of this issue.
- Poor Air Quality – If anyone in your home experiences flu-like symptoms such as dry eyes, headaches, or nausea while inside, this could be a sign that your furnace is leaking harmful emissions into your home and should be addressed immediately.
When Should I Replace My Furnace?
Knowing when to repair or replace a furnace is difficult for a homeowner to gauge. At W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, we provide honest and trustworthy advice on the state of your current furnace and whether we believe, in our professional opinion, if your furnace is worth repairing or if it should be replaced. A repair may cost you less in the short-term, but frequent repairs add up quickly, and you can’t put a price on the peace of mind of having a brand-new heating system. Plus, newer furnace models offer increased efficiency, which can save you money on monthly bills. If your heating system is more than 10 years old, requires frequent repairs, and the cost of the repairs is higher than it used to be, those are all good signs that it’s time to replace your furnace.
Contact the Pros for Furnace Service and Maintenance
The best defense against getting stuck with no heat on a cold winter night is to call W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for service and preventative maintenance on your furnace in Annapolis, MD. Doing this before the start of winter gives ample time to address any issues. Our crew can check the vital parts of your heating system, change filters, and give it a test run to ensure that it’s in tip-top shape before you need it. No matter your furnace needs, you can count on us for complete furnace maintenance, installation, emergency service, and repairs. Call us and let our team know how we can help you!