Residents of Edgewater, Maryland, that are living in Arundel County, have access to the area’s best plumbers in W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc. Always easy to reach by phone, W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has become the go-to plumber for thousands of customers. The affordable rates customers pay also provides a great incentive for calling. Whether you need plumbing services at your business or in your home, W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is the only company you should call.
Why Choose Us?
No other plumbing company offers the high quality of services, equipment, parts, and labor than W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc does. With same day service available, customers never have to worry about paying more for a last minute appointment. With our service plans, customers can book their preferred appointment time and receive a discount on services such as the cleaning and inspection of their drains, checks, and diagnostics of their plumbing, repair of leaks and installation and repair of fixtures.
Edgewater County’s W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is the best choice for acquiring a licensed plumber in the areas in and around Maryland. Making an appointment is as easy as contacting a W.L. Staton Plumbing, Heating and Cooling technician.
- Leak Repair – We repair any and all types of leaks. Faucet, toilet, sump pump, underground, and more.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Tank type water heaters heat cold water and store the hot water until it is needed. We work on gas or electric tank type water heater, no matter how old.
- Tank Type Water Heaters – We work on gas or electric water heating tanks. Water heaters heat cold water and hot store the water until it is needed.
- Natural and Propane Gas Lines – We can run natural or propane gas through stoves, water heaters, dryers, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and more.
- Bathtub and Shower Setup / Repair – Let us install your bathtubs, showers, and toilets.
- Water / Sewer Repair – We use state of the art camera equipment and location devices to inspect the condition of the sewer line and locate where it goes.